[IP] re:yogurt

 > I would like to know if any type ones out there have found this to be
> What have been your personal experiences with blood sugars after
> yogurt? Is it really so low in carbs?

For years I've been eating yogurt almost daily, and I certainly don't bolus for 45 grams of carb. It's always way less. It's interesting to hear a possible explanation.
For almost all low fat "snack" food, I bolus less than I would for "real" food with the same amount of carbs. Nature Valley granola bars, kudos bars, etc.

Do You Yahoo!?