Re: [IP] dropping blood sugar

In a message dated 7/16/2002 10:08:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< A quick blood check read 180.  We began to think that perhaps he
 was getting a virus or something.  He continued to complain of not feeling
 well.  About 30 minutes later, he started shaking which is usually his first
 low symptom.  Once again he insisted on a glucose check, even though I felt
 it was totally unnecssary.  He was 41 >>
Hi Susan,

Anybody whos BG is dropping at 4/min will feel the effects of a comming low.
The rate of change downward can cause the same low feelings.  Next time
listen to him because his body is telling him to get something to stop the
plumeting BG.