From: gail d [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 5:39 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] The Pill & Pumping

Every month when I stop taking birth control pills for
those 7 days - my blood sugar drops through the
basement.  I'm still using "old" technology (507c) so
don't have any other profiles to set.  My endo isn't
convinced it's hormone-related either (I love it when
MD's don't listen to anecdotal reports :-( )

I've managed to get around it by manually re-setting
my basals each month - but am terrible about
remembering to re-set them come the next week.

Any other women have this problem with BCP's & low BG?

-gail in denver
Dx 02/14/72, T1, pumping forever, No complications but
have terrible PMS today.