[IP] end of pregnancy question

I haven't posted in a while.  I have been in the
hospital on three occassions for a few hours for
pre-term labor checks.  I am dialted 2 com, on
modified bedrest and I lost my mucous plug on Sunday -
I am now 33 weeks so I would like to stay pregnant for
a few more weeks.  But my question is - it seems I am
having more lows and my insulin requirements are
decreasing - mostly basal needs - my NSTs, and
biophysical profiles have been good- no mention of
calcification of the placenta although I forgot to ask
on Tuesday.  What were others experience with insulin
needs at the the end of pregnancy?  I am paranoid
about going into labor now. Thanks

Abigail and Ethan - scheduled c-section at 38 weeks
8/19 but who knows!!!

Do You Yahoo!?