[IP] re: quantity/frequence

I don't know if my insurance company will let me get 6 months of supplies. But
one time, soon after I got my pump (testing around 12-14 times a day) I
ordered test strips from MM. I was told that my insurance would not give me as
many as I ordered because they only had me down as testing 8 times a day.
I called my insurance company and asked them if there was any limit on the
number of test strips I could get, and I was told I could get as many as I
needed with no problem.