Re: [IP] dropping blood sugar

The low symptoms that Cory thought he had when he was at 180 was most likely
in fact, true!  It has been explained to me to be that he (or generically,
those who take insulin and certain oral agents) was feeling the almost 50
point drop from 226 to 180.

Several times I have documented the drop by testing every 10 minutes or so.
Just be careful with it because the "symptoms" are from the adrenaline surge
and sometimes like if he were to be startled (such as in my case an
automobile accident) and the adrenaline kicked in and resulted in a HIGH
sugar due to stress.

Mentally I love blood testing, just wish my fingers would agree!

Cee Dee