Re: [IP] dropping blood sugar

  This has happen on several occasions with Joshua, age 10.5, IPer 2.5 years.
 He will complain of feeling low but his BG check is fine.  Short time later
he is definately crashing.  As with everything else with this disease it is
one of those things!  But I have definately learned to trust Josh's feelings
so when he says he feels low we start to treat then and not wait for the
meter to say he is low!!!

mom to Joshua