[IP] Re: OneTouch UltraSmart

In a message dated 7/12/02 3:25:08 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Was wondering if anyone is using the One Touch UltraSmart?
 I am currently using the One Touch Ultra and love it; this new glucometer
 looks like the Ultra (same 1ul sample and same 5 second results), but with
 added features like adding comments when results are out of range, or adding
 note for exercise, sickness, etc.  And it has a backlight.  Sounds pretty
 great to me!  Anyone using it? >>

I'm just catching up on email. I doubt that anybody is using the UltraSmart,
since it hasn't yet been approved for release by the FDA.

Jan and Elvis