Re: [IP] PDAs and EZ Mang.

Handspring Visor is very Mac compatible, and others probably are also. I
love my Handspring. I can plug the cradle into my imac and transfer data
back and forth with ease. So far I have not used it to keep track of our
daughter's glucose levels, but will soon. I wish the EZmanager had cross
platform software that would work on Macs too.

There is a new Therasense Freestyle glucometer that is a  plug-in
module  for the Handspring. I just read about it on an email from
Handspring. The link for more info is on the Therasense site. It looks