Re: [IP] Novolog

In a message dated 7/16/2002 5:41:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< he's switching my prescription to Novolog instead of Humalog >>
Hi Jim,

I made the switch about 3 months ago.  Since switching from Lilly to Nordisk,
I haven't had one attack of asthma, or Sinus infections.  Before the switch
every week I was on my inhalers (albuterol) and I also took Flovent and
singulair.  I w2as allergic to wine and any other alcohol.  Last week Nancy
and I went out to dinner and I had a glass of wine and no problem.  Novolog
is great.  I also havent had the lows at 5 hours I used to get on Humalog.

I hope and pray that it works as well for you.