RE: [IP] Jello - Sugar Free?

Funny you should mention this.

I make this delicious pie w/sugar free strawberry jello, 1 C diced
strawberries and 8 oz fat free cool whip with a low fat graham cracker pie

I added up the carbs of all which comes to 18 gr and bolus for it but next
morning I'm high and I'm confused since everything there is practically fat

I'm gonna try just eating plain old sf jello and see what happens...sure is
weird..this doesn't happen to me when I drink Crystal light!

Kathy B.