[IP] Got my paradigm supplies!

I had worried before that since I had to wait so long to order more
supplies, and it would be getting so close to my training date, I was
worried they wouldn't get approved and shipped in time, but no problem!  I
have them now, and I have to admit, I'm impressed!!  The new resevoirs are
so cute, and super easy to fill.. the top is "beveled" better which helps
get all the bubbles out easier, but they look like tiny insulin vials with
the needle and plunger removed, with a little rubber stopper to boot.  They
are completely sealed, so it will make it easier to keep a few  handy,
already filled for quicker site changes.

I just hope the new pump is that nifty.. have my training in a week and a
half to find out! :-)