RE: [IP] Funnel Cakes

Sorry gang, I forgot that the system strips attachments.  When you make 6
of then, the carbs show 32 grams per funnel cake.

Hmmm, David, I have bolused for at least 30 gr. of carb when eating funnel
cake...the cake part isn't the part that messes me up, it's the fried (fat)
part that does...I usually square wave for this one...(the about once a year
that I actually do eat one!)....ummm, they are sooooo good....

Still don't replace a good ole zeppoli's (Italian stuff) that we used to be
able to get at fairs in NYC...
Kathy B.