RE: [IP] MRI and Pump

Yes Eileen, you will definitely need to remove your pump for your MRI.

When I had my breast MRI, I checked my b.g. before I went in and was a
little lower than I wanted to be and since the MRI was going to be 45
minutes and they were injected dye, I ate a mini box of raisins to hold me
and brought my glucose tablets in there.  The tech was kind of nervous that
I would go low during the test so I gave them to her just in case.

I was just fine :)

Good luck on your test.

Kathy B.