Re: [IP] Novolog

My endo has been relatively content to let me manage my own insulin
preferences.   I've just switched back from Novolog to humalog after trying
novolog for about 2 months.   Novolog didn't seem to want to bring down my
blood sugar as quickly as humalog.   I had been graphing my bs readings and as
soon as I switched back to humalog, the graph flatended out considerably.   Go
figure.

-brentm