[IP] Novolog

Dear friends --

I had a telephone appointment with my endo this afternoon, and after some
discussion he's switching my prescription to Novolog instead of Humalog.

Also, because of a family history of coronary artery disease, he's prescribed
a low dose of Zocor to control my cholesterol (it's very slightly elevated).

I guess that's part of the price of growing older (which is, of course, better
than the alternative).

Jim Handsfield