[IP] Paradigm Skeptic Upgrades...

>From a skeptic...I finally did it.  I upgraded last Friday to the Paradigm.
Spent the whole weekend swimming with my kids and living life and banging it
around.  No problems with the water and I stayed in consistently longer than
30 min. at 3 to 8 ft. My biggest concern was always the lack of a softclick in
the Paradigm where I really was used to that clicking when blind bolusing on
the 508.  Well one quickly adjust when one needs to, and now I rely on the
vibrate mode.  Absolutely no problems.  I'm very happy that I chose to upgrade
because the Paradigm is such a smart little pump, waterproof, very well built,
and cool looking in its suave cool blue case.  One surprise from the trainer,
the AAA batteries last from 7 to 14 days.  Probably more like 7 for me because
I use the vibrator.  And when thr battery warning goes off, you have 1/2 to 2
hours to replace it.  So my program will be to just change the battery one a
week to avoid any shut down problems.

So far, I think I made the right choice.