Re: [IP] The Pill & Pumping

At 02:39 PM 7/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Every month when I stop taking birth control pills for
>those 7 days - my blood sugar drops through the
>basement.  I'm still using "old" technology (507c) so
>don't have any other profiles to set.  My endo isn't
>convinced it's hormone-related either (I love it when
>MD's don't listen to anecdotal reports :-( )
>I've managed to get around it by manually re-setting
>my basals each month - but am terrible about
>remembering to re-set them come the next week.
>Any other women have this problem with BCP's & low BG?

Oh ya!!  Actually when I was on the pump 20+ years ago I actually was put
on the birth control pill so I knew when I was having my period because I
would as I called my none diabetic week.  I would crash so bad.  I don't
have that problem now, thank God.

Is it possible to do a temp decrease?  I am not familiar with the 507c so I
don't know how difficult that would be.