[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #467

On 7/16/02 1:52 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

>> anywhere from immediately after insertion or three days later.
>> We have changed sites from her stomach to hips back to stomach and the
>> results
>> are the same. Cannulas bending.
> We use the minimed paradigm, but had this same problem.  It seems or was
> explained to us that it was hitting muscle and bending.  It would happen
> especially at night and when using the abdomen as the site.  We now use
> the upper buttocks of my thin son and we have not had a problem.

Most likely MM and D and Animas wouldn't make a difference as the
tenders/Sils are made by the same company, Merck Medical.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland