Re: [IP] Pump + Water Park success

Pete Tinker <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Before dinner, I had a BG of about 100.  Two hours later, it was at
> about 550!  Eventually, I guess the site had worked loose.  Moral:  use
> lots of tape!

A week ago today we went to Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World.  Everything
worked well . . . until my son and I went on the Summit Plummet - a 120 foot
high slide.  No problem with the ride, but later I noticed that somehow the
water had gotten under my bathing suit and very neatly removed the infusion
site.  Fortunately, it was late in the afternoon just before we headed back
for the hotel.

Jim Handsfield