Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:54:19 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] PDAs and EZ Mang.

Hello,

I'm curious about the thread on PDA's. I have always
had horrible time
keeping records of my blood sugars, insulin doses, and
so forth.

Maybe a PDA would help change that. However, I really
don't have a lot
of
money to spend. Are there any PDA's that are
reasonably priced, and has
the
programs where we can use to track such things as
blood sugars
(Diabetes
stuff in general). I also use a Macintosh, so are
there any that are
compitable ?

Thanks!
Lyra and Faith