Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:54:19 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] PDAs and EZ Mang.

I'm curious about the thread on PDA's. I have always
had horrible time
keeping records of my blood sugars, insulin doses, and
so forth.

Maybe a PDA would help change that. However, I really
don't have a lot
money to spend. Are there any PDA's that are
reasonably priced, and has
programs where we can use to track such things as
blood sugars
stuff in general). I also use a Macintosh, so are
there any that are
compitable ?

Lyra and Faith

Do You Yahoo!?