Re: [IP] funnel cake carbs??Nutritional Info

Hey guys I just ran this recipe that  was submitted to the list through my
Master Cookbook Recipe program and this is what it said for nutritional
breakdown.  I told it that this recipe would probably give 4 servings??!!!
       PER SERVING:  Calories: 261
                                 Total Fat  5
                                  Carbs : 46
                                  Fiber: 1   for those also counting POINTS
for WW
                                  Protein:   9
Hope this helps!

mom to Joshua