Re: [IP] PDAs and EZ Mang.

I'm curious about the thread on PDA's. I have always had horrible time
keeping records of my blood sugars, insulin doses, and so forth.

Maybe a PDA would help change that. However, I really don't have a lot of
money to spend. Are there any PDA's that are reasonably priced, and has the
programs where we can use to track such things as blood sugars (Diabetes
stuff in general). I also use a Macintosh, so are there any that are
compitable ?

Lyra and Faith