[IP] Re: mammograms/ultrasound/sonogram

> I have to go in next week for a mammogram and ultrasound.  I was wondering
> the mammogram is harmful to the pump and whether I should disconnect.
> anyone know about this?
> Jenny
> ------------------------------
> I never thought of asking this question.  I have to have a pelvic sonogram
> Monday of next week.  Will I need to take off my pump?
> Billie

In my MM 507c manual it says to remove the pump for X-rays, CTscans, MRIs.
In fact, I photocopied that part, shrunk it and attached it to my insurance
card with Scotch Tape on one end like a *hinge*. When my card is photocopied
by an *ologist;s* office, I explain how that needs to be folded open on the
back side to get the numbers/info copied. It saves me lots of
*disagreements* when I ask for my pump to be covered. They have covers for
preggers, etc., so why not use it for my pump? Those machines have high
magnetic fields and to me it's not worth the risk. The techs leave the room.
I don't want BludaSue to wipeout, either. YMMV (~_^)

Don't ever follow someone else's system to be less of a problem; make your
own system to eliminate your problems ~ George Lovelace