[IP] Re: good low BG aid

Sunkist Fruit Gems are my favorites for lows, too. They're quick and
easy to eat, even in the middle of the night or during exercise, and
they just plain taste good! I like the individually wrapped ones
because they are easy to carry -- as opposed to Lifesavers, which
become covered with lint in my purse -- and easy to open even when I
am feeling shaky and weak.

You can buy them in bulk at www.candywarehouse.com. I ordered from
this site before traveling to China for 2 weeks, but I prefer the
smaller bags because even in the individual wrappings, the candies
don't stay as soft after the bag has been open for awhile. I'm not
even sure if it's cheaper to buy in bulk from this site; I did it not
to save money but because I was having trouble finding them locally
and I wanted to take a large supply with me.