Re: [IP] mammogram and pump

At 01:17 PM 7/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>i had a mammogram last week and disconnected.     it's such a short period of
>time, i thought it best.

I just don't understand why those feel the need to disconnect.  I have had
a ton of X-ray in the last nine months and my pump stayed connected.  Even
when I was first brought into Trauma where they Xray my whole flipping
body, the pump stayed on.  They new I had it and would just move it so it
didn't get in the way of the X-ray.

Fran, who has issues about disconnecting from bad experiences 20 years ago
on the CPI Lilly, so it could just be me.