[IP] Finally

We will be starting saline tomorrow for my 13 yr old daughter Heather.. there
was a slight delay due to Medicaid giving us the run around about approving
the pump. We will pump saline from the 17th through the 21st remove the pump
and will be going to camp from the 22nd through the 26th if we want to we can
put the pump back on with saline and our actual start date for insulin will be
the 1st of August.. I really hate to wait that long but for some reason the
diabetes center spreads their pump training out over a full month first two
weeks are orientation of the pump the 3rd week is saline and 4th week is
insulin.. but because I dont feel comfortable starting insulin while Heather
is at camp we have to wait.. but I guess it will be worth the wait.. I want to
thank this list for all the support and also will be looking to much needed
advice once we start pumping.. thanks again and i'll let you know more
tomorrow when we are finally hooked up.. Thanks Rochelle mom to Heather 13,
dxd 11/2/01 Brian 6 1/2 , Matthew 4 and wife to Bill in Missouri