[IP] New insurance=new endo in SF Bay

I don't post much, but read all the digests :)!  I just started a new job
and had to change insurance companies and am limited in my choice
of  female Endos in the San Jose (Silicon Valley) area of California. (I
prefer women doctors :) )  Was wondering  if  any of the following (they
aren't on the list on the IP website ~ that was the first place I looked!)
have knowledge of the pump (I've been a pump user for 10 years, so they
wouldn't be dealing with a newbie...)

Laurel A. McClure MD
Andrea M. Taylor MD
Vinaya Kamath MD
Elizabeth B. Fraze MD

Also, if anyone can recommend a good nephrologist in the bay area (I would
like to see one as a matter of prevention since I do have microalbumin
present).  Thank you very much!  I get the digest, so please respond to me
directly if possible.