Re: [IP] Keeping Insulin Cool

Bonne,

I am in NC too, Lexington.  I usually just keep mine out of the
refrigerator, but in doors where it is air conditioned.  I never leave it
in my car.  The bottle I am using I keep in a small pouch that came with
my MM507 pump.  I keep the things necessary to do a set change and the
bottle of insulin.  If you are needing to keep it with you and you are
outdoors, I have heard a lot of people on the list talk about a "Frio."
HTH

Billie