Re: [IP] funnel cake carbs??

Here is the recipe... I don't know how many it makes, but I would assume about
6.  Thanks!  I will make it this weekend and let you all know how it goes- if
it tastes good, and if it wreaks havoc on my bgs or not ;)

1 egg
1 1/3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
1/4 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. sugar
few drops almond, orange, lemon, or vanilla flavoring

Beat together egg and milk; add flour, salt, baking
powder and sugar. Mix well. Add flavoring (choice). Heat cooking oil in skillet
or stainless skillet, 1 inch deep. Oil should be in a shallow vessel. Heat
until a corner of bread will brown as soon as dropped in oil. Put some batter
into funnel with a cup, holding your finger on the bottom. Place over hot oil
and swirl in a circle, leaving batter out of funnel. Brown on one side, then
flip with slotted spatula and brown on other side. Remove onto brown paper to
drain. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve hot. Submitted by Arisae Hanover
Treulane.