[IP] Lisa / Post surgical high Blood Sugar

Hi Lisa,
Was your surgery done by an Orthopaedic Surgeon or was it on the bone or
joint?   Makes you wonder if they injected a steroid for inflammation during
your surgery?  I've had the same thing happen and found out later from my
surgical report that they had injected cortisone and had not told me.  Just
a thought and hope you're healing well:)

Brenda in MI