Re: [IP] Constant High BG after Exercise

....How many people's endo like to blame highs on
rebound reactions to
lows?....

My endo keeps bringing this up too. It definitely does
not happen to me often, if ever. I've woken up with a
BG of 21 and not even felt it. I go low and I stay
low. If anything, I overtreat the low as a result of
panicking and go through the roof later. But I don't
relate to the folks who wait for the lows to correct
themselves.
Catherine