[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #462

Following this thread....Next time have her put the groceries away, feed the
animals, let them outside.  In other words take full responsiblility of that
chore and I bet the complaints will stop.

Now the other side...My son does ask me to check my sugars if I am real
short with him.  If I am running high/low I appologize, if not he owes me an
apology.  Regardless (my two cents worth) there is no reason to be rude.  It
seems like wake up time should be 5:00 am all the time.  And maybe bed time
8:30 - 9:00.  Bet she wishes she had to eat the dog food instead keeping
these hours.