Re: [IP] (Blaming) Low Blood Glucose Thread

This is slightly different but people (and us, his parents) have often encountered
Jon and his tempermental 5 year old behaviour and announced "He must be low" or if
he is very hyper, they say "He must be high".  It doesn't always work that way,
but I cannot educate the world.  I have surprised a few people by testing him, his
BS values are in the normal range and then I say to "whoever", "Oh my, his bs is
normal, he must be a regular 5 year old!".  That catches people off guard.

Susan