Re: [IP] Re: Bubbles in Insulin

So how long does it typically take a bottle of insulin
to get to room temp? And....how long do you know
before you have to change your reservoir...so you have
enough time to get the insulin to room temp?

Too long  ;>)     Actually, we keep Zach's humalog out all the time.    We
started it when he was young (diagnosed when he turned 3) because he'd
cry with shots saying they burned.    The Endo and the pharmacist said
we should just keep his current bottles of Regular and NPH out all the time.

And yes, we religiously discard bottles open longer than 28 days.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO