Re: [IP] quick set problems

> I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that that night
> time blood sugars go WAY up when using the quick sets??

Zachary (12 1/2) uses the QuickSets and has since February.   (They were
one of  the main reasons he finally agreed to pump----since he was scared
to death of the Sillhouettes.)      We use them on his stomach and on
his thighs.    He sleeps all over the place------on his back, stomach, both
sides, etc.     So at some point or other he is applying pressure, but no

Could she just be going through a growth spurt and its affecting her PM
blood sugars?     Have there been any changes in her daytime activities
since starting with these?    I'd personally increase the PM basils, but
you might want to check with your Endo or CDE.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO