Re: [IP] Re: basal rates and carb/insulin ratio

Brynn,

  Ask the CDE how long SHE has been in your body and how long SHE has been
PERSONAL:LY been dealing with diabetes and how long SHE has been practicing
medicine.  Sorry for the sarcasim but people like this make me fu rious.
Diabetes is definately a YMMV thing.  My son is normally on about 6 different
basal rates throughout the day and has atleast 4 different CI ratios
depending on his activity level, time of day, etc.  If this person is not
going to recognize that this disease can NOT be pifeon holed into nice neat
places then she is in the wrong business!

Sorry, I do not mean to offend anyone out there!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua, age 10.5, DMer 5 years IPer 2.5 years