Re: [IP] lost basal rates

I have a 2" X 2" post-it on the inside back cover of Joshua's log book (age
10.5, IPer 2.5 years)  I have all his current basal rates, averages, TDD and
calculation figures written on these post=its in there.  Then when the next
month rolls around I can peel them off and stick them inside the new log
book.  On the inside of the front cover I have a larger post-it with his MD
info and phone numbers as well as my cell number.  Same thing.  Peel and
restick to new cover of new log book.  And when sticky gets tired on post-it
I use a piece of tape!!!!

mom to Joshua