Re: [IP] quick set problems

  Josh has been using the Qs sets for quite awhile now and he loves the top
part of his hiney sites.  He gets his best BGs from there.  Also very
skinny!!  We don't have a problem with consistant high BGs at night time so
who knows what is going on.  Perhaps it has something to do with where the
pump and tubing end up in the bed with her with the sites in the back.  But
then you said you didn' have this problem with the tenders.  Guess I don't
have any advice.  Just wanted you to know that Josh doesn't have that type of

mom to Joshua