Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:58:37 -0400
From: Pat Flynn <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Good low BG aid

When I was at Costco recently, a clerk was pushing
Extreme Air Heads
candy.  My wife tried it and said it might be good for
insulin reactions
for me.  Well, let me tell you, it is terrific.  They
are all carbs and
a very little sodium.  One strip looks like a large
stick of gum and
comes in several colors and flavors.  Each strip is 15
grams of CHO or 60
calories.  Last night, my BG slipped to 50.  I took
one strip of
Extreme Air Heads, and about 10 minutes later my BG
was 100.  The nice thing
is they're a lot tastier than glucose tablets and
heckuva lot cheaper.
Any comments?

Do You Yahoo!?