[IP] DFW Support Group July 18th

                        The GI Solution
      (no, it9s not military or gastro-intestinal related)

July's meeting of the DFW Insulin Users Group will be on Thursday, July
18th, at 12 noon.  We will be meeting at the Howard Center at Baylor Irving
 Hospital, ground floor, East wing.  The Subject of the meeting will be the
 use of Glycemic Index in calculating boluses.  Brenda Head, RD, CDE will be
 leading the discussion and will have some interesting handouts prepared to
 help you in your day to day calculations.
 As always, bring a lunch with you and an open mind to learning different
 ways to deal with your insulin calculations.
 At present the Topics for further meetings are "open" and we would like to
 have your suggestions and learn what your interests are.  Please reply to
 Brenda Head    <email @ redacted>
For further information, contact:
   Mabyn, Brenda, Marlene or Elizabeth
   Baylor Irving Hospital - Howard Center