RE: [IP] Accuracy of Numbers

What time are you testing after your meals?  Even in a person w/o diabetes,
it takes at least 2 hrs to get back to a normal blood sugar range and I
think you should wait until at least that long until you think you are out
of range.

You will start to learn what foods affect your b.g. in making it spike more
quickly and those that keep you on an even keel.  I find eating a higher
fiber count keeps me more even w/o spiking too much.

Good luck.
Kathy B.