Re: [IP] Re:Warranty almost up ?

> I have had my 507C for a little over three years.  The warranty will
> be up next April.  How soon should I start with my insurance company
> to get a new pump.  If there is to be any out of pocket expense, I
> would like to take care of this by years end because I have meet my
> out of pocket expense for this year with my first insurer. Medicare
> is my second insurer.

No rush unless something is wrong with it. There is no reason it
should not keep running. Lily's 506 kept running until she wore a
hole through the keypad from pushing the up/down buttons. At that
point there was NO argument from the insurance company. BTW, we did
get another pump overnight (loaner) and the new one came through in
about 3-4 weeks.