[IP] Good low BG aid

When I was at Costco recently, a clerk was pushing Extreme Air Heads candy.  My wife tried it and said it might be good for insulin reactions for me.  Well, let me tell you, it is terrific.  They are all carbs and a very little sodium.  One strip looks like a large stick of gum and comes in several colors and flavors.  Each strip is 15 grams of CHO or 60 calories.  Last night, my BG slipped to 50.  I took one strip of Extreme Air Heads, and about 10 minutes later my BG was 100.  The nice thing is they're a lot tastier than glucose tablets and heckuva lot cheaper.  Any comments?