Hey all !

I have some questions about Medicaid(I JUST GOT APPROVED on FRIDAY) !

What all does Medicaid cover as far as diabetes......Insulin, Pump, supplies,
Blood Sugar machine and strips?
The case worker told me she did not think Medicaid covered Insulin, but I
thought that was CRAZY !

Does Medicaid cover visits to the Eye Doctor? I had an exam about 3 months
ago and was told I am starting to hemmorhage(SP?) and he said I will need
laser surgery soon, so was wondering if it pays for that ?

Thanks for any info!