Re: [IP] Constant High BG after Exercise

It's called the symogi effect. (forgive the spelling)

Did you intend to imply that people who experience this are still producing
insulin?   If I had known that my low blood sugar habits were causing me not to
produce insulin, I'd have been cured years ago.  <grin>

-Brentm