Re: [IP] Constant High BG after Exercise

Hey Mike,
For the low BG, what you can do is 1 hour before your workouts, suspend your
pump and keep it off for about 1 hour after your workout.  Suspending it 1
hour before will make sure any extra insulin in your system is gone when you
start working out.  1 hour after will help your BG to rise back again before
hooking back up.  When you hook backup after the workout, test your BG and
do a correction bolus if you are running a little high.  I only disconnect
during my workout cause I have a tendency to go high when working out. Hope
this helps.