Re: [IP] Constant High BG after Exercise

I do lift weights for about 20 minutes of my 1 hour morning workout. I do
about 30 minutes on a cross training machine, which is pretty intense. I spoke
with my endo on Friday, and they seem to think that I'm going low while
working out and blood sugar is skyrocketing because of it. I think it makes
sense. Every time I workout I hit a point were the sweat just suddenly pours,
and I'm sure I burn a ton energy because I'm 6' 6" and about 270 lbs. I have
dropped my basal rates hoping to avoid some of the problems, but I wasn't too
successful today. I started at 150 and left the gym at 294. I'm going to try