Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I'm in no position to say anything. Over 25 years ago a young doctor that I
had, mentioned some of the first studies about ace inhibitors and the
apparent kidney protection.   Other than the cough, he said that he was not
aware any major risk to taking them.

So I have been on an ACE inhibitor since the early 70s without any way of
knowing if it has "worked" or not.......

At 06:40 AM 07/15/2002 , you wrote:
>I hear a lot of people talking about ACE inhibitors, .......
>Sherry C
> >From the massive city of Bowling Green KY

Jim S.