[IP] RE: Nasty Daughter

Melany wrote:

Now, my question to you guys,

Should I
A.  Kill her now for trying to blame my actions on a low when my behavior
was normal

B. Kill her later?

Tina replies:

Melany, kill her later.  Ground her first!  A little discipline for lack of
respect to her parent might be a good thing here.  Let me guess, she's a
teenager?  As her mother, I would have imagined that by now you have
earned/are entitled to, her respect whether you are low or not.

But don't forget to kill her later...  <growl>  I don't blame you for being
angry over this.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.